Monday, May 12, 2014

My May Recommendations

I want to try a new type of blog- monthly recommendations! Basically, I am going to pick a song, a game, a recipe, and an app. I will try it for a few months and see how people like it- let me know in the comments and leave me YOUR recommendations!

Recommended Songs:

Tragedy - Celldweller I love the beat of this song! This was originally a Bee Gee's song, but after comparing versions, I prefer Celldweller's version.

Skyfall - Adele  I love the power that she puts into this song... it is a really good song. If you haven't heard it, you need to. It is the theme song to the 2012 James Bond movie of the same name.

My recommended game? Skyrim! I love this game, and so does my Dad- he is literally hooked on it! It is high quality gameplay- but it is also very expensive. But it is worth it! The detail in the game is amazing, and the interactions are great. From slaying dragons to picking flowers to even getting married, this game is sure to hypnotize you within minutes. But, since I know that everyone doesn't have $50 to throw away on a game- my recommended FREE game is The Very Organized Thief. It is a complicated search and find that is 3D- which is why I love it. The items are changed every game, as are codes so every game is unique. You can try it out for yourself here.

My recommended recipe has already been blogged about in my previous post- the wonderful stuffed baked potato! Just scroll down a few times to read it.

Finally, my recommended app is Video Star. It is a free app (the last I checked) and lets you create music videos from your playlist. It gives you the ability to edit the voices and beat of the song and supplies you with cool effects. You can snip and edit it- all in all it is a cool app.

Well, that's all for my recommendations. Let me know if I should do recommendations monthly or if you don't like this type of post.\

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment