Thursday, May 1, 2014

Home Alone.... me and Ashleigh!

Today, my grandma had to go to a doctor's appointment, and Dad had to go with her, meaning me and Ashleigh were home alone for a bit. But no worries- me and Ashleigh actually get along really well on our own! We have fun getting our own breakfast, getting ready in the morning, and yes- as shocking as it may seem- doing our homework! My sister got MOST of her's done already, and is now cleaning her living room up.

I, however, take a LOOOONG time to do schoolwork... I still have my math, French and CodeAcademy to do. Oh well... I hope Dad understands, being I have to also entertain my sister. I just stopped writing for 5-6 minutes to sing Frozen songs with her... she actually knows most of the words, so we did a pretty good duet! I've been TRYING to teach her how to do a scale, so she sings a bit more on key, and she is doing pretty good. She'll be singing like a pro in no time!

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment