Friday, May 23, 2014

Cat Simulator- Cool Game

After playing the game "The Very Organized Thief", I started looking for other first person 3D games. It wasn't long before I found one I liked: "Catlateral Damage". In a nutshell, you are a cat and your job is to knock everything off of everything- basically, be a cat. There are a few different modes- in one, you are given 2 minutes to knock 100+ items on the ground to win and in another you are given two minutes to knock multiple items down at once. Finally, there is "Litterbox" mode where you have free run of the house- wreaking havoc untimed.

You DO need to download Unity to play the game- but it is worth it. I also just found out that you need Unity to play the very organized thief as well, so it is well worth downloading. It is free, doesn't ask for ANY personal info and hasn't given me any issues in the month I have had it. You can check back to my older posts to find the link to "The Very Organized Thief" and you can check out "Catlateral Damage" here: http://www.catlateraldamage.com/play

If Unity is not installed on your computer already, the site will ask you to download it in order to play the game. While it may seem childish, it is a fun game so don't judge it by the name. Know any fun games? Leave me a comment and tell me below.

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment