Monday, March 31, 2014

Dog Eyes

As I sit here eating my lunch, Lucky is right beside me- mooching. I swear that dogs have this magic ability to make you feel ANY AND ALL GUILT just by looking at you with their big, melting eyes. They don't need to be able to talk; their eyes say everything: "Feed me or you'll be a horrible person.... just a SMALL piece of ham won't hurt.... OH SO YOU WON'T FEED ME?! FINE. I'm just going to slink away like I am VERY hurt and make you feel worse than you did to begin with."

It takes EVERYTHING to resist throwing my dog a piece of food. He gets this angelic "I never do ANYTHING wrong" look on his face and will nose my lap and drool slightly to catch my attention/ In the end, he usually gets a few scraps. Today, he got some ham and saltine crackers, which to him was apparently a feast because he left me alone after that... and promptly went to mooch from Grandma.

Has your pet ever done something funny/annoying like this? Let me know in the comments!

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment