Thursday, March 27, 2014

CAKE PAN MADNESS

Last night at 9:00 pm, Dad was on facebook checking the online garage sales and saw a GREAT deal- $2 specialty cake pans! After PM'ing the lady saying he was interested, me and Dad were invited to come look at them- right away! Me and Dad went out... and returned with 15 new cake pans! Among them are Scooby-Doo, Strawberry Shortcake, Garfield, Dora, and my personal favorite, Winnie the Pooh.

When my sister saw the Scooby-Doo pan, she pretty much DEMANDED that I make brownies for her... so I will most likely be doing that later in the day or over the weekend. If I do, I will put up pictures of how they came out. The pan isn't a full cake, but 6 small molds that will make perfect sized mini-cakes! In any case, I am very excited to try out my new cake pans AND to share my creations with my readers.

Have any decorating requests? Leave 'em in the comments!!!
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment