Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Snow Troubles

For my readers that don't know, my Grandma moved up here to live with us from NJ. She took her car with her, and it does not have four wheel drive. We have a long driveway that goes uphill, and the driveway got icy today. We couldn't get up the driveway, so me and my sister walked up the driveway and got my Dad. While Dad went down the driveway, me and my sister stayed in the house and got out of our snow clothes.


I had a soda, and decided to split it with my sister in a glass. I gave it to her, and when she was done she left it on the VERY EDGE of the kitchen island. I didn't see it, and when I walked by and accidentally knocked over the glass. CRASH! Glass all over the place... I panicked because I was barefoot and standing in the middle of it. My sister figured it was a good idea to crunch a piece with her shoe (You know, to get rid of it) and that made a bigger mess.

Thankfully, Dad and Grandma got up the driveway just a minute later and were able to help me clean up. Alls well that ends well :)

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment