Tuesday, March 4, 2014

My Poem

Yesterday, I was feeling poetic and I ended up writing a good poem. I am unsure of what to call it though- but I still wanted to share it with my readers. Here it is:

If I wish upon a star,
Will it take me near or far?
Up into my wildest dreams,
Or raining down reality?

If I want to leave this place,
I'll close my eyes and fly away,
Up into a world so bright,
Always day and never night...

Running, shouting through the fields,
My imagination reels,
Through the false reality,
I've created just for me.

Well, there is my poetry. Do you like it? Leave me a comment below. I think I am just going to call the poem "Dream World".. when I began writing it I did not intend to put it on my blog, but decided halfway through it was good enough to go up. By then I was caught up in writing and didn't think of a name for it. Oh well.

Do you have a poetic side? Write me a poem and leave it in the comments.. I try to read and reply to all of them.

Maddie




2 comments:

  1. Maddie,
    You are such an amazing writer. I wish I had a few writers just like yourself in my class. I am going to read the other poem now. Have a great day.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind comment Ann and thanks for reading :)

      Delete