Wednesday, March 26, 2014

More GIMP

This morning, I have been playing around with GIMP. I created 2 cool pictures, mainly using the tools "Invert" and "Layers". I also used the heal tool to fix up the backgrounds of the photos, and finally, I merged the layers together which makes a smaller file size.

Here are my creations:






I thought they came out pretty well- considering the starting photos. The photo on the left is actually just my sister sitting on a stool in my very, VERY messy room- I edited out my clutter and dresser, and turned the camera flash into a hairpiece. Here is the original photo:


If you don't already have GIMP on your computer, you should install it, as it is a LOT of fun. It is free, and so is the course offered on coursera. Tell me what you think in the comments, and also, leave me a few editing ideas to try!

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment