Tuesday, March 25, 2014

NJ --> NH

This weekend, my family and I went to NJ. One of my dad's cousins had died and we went for the funeral and wake. But this blog is not about being IN NJ oh no- this is about the CAR TRIP. Now the 6 hour car trip we take usually consists of these few things:

  • An unhealthy intake of sugared foods
  • Unusual family banter
  • My sister poking and prodding me, and then falling asleep
  • Unnecessary pit stops 
  • And the dog whining constantly over NOTHING.
This trip was pretty uneventful, if you ignore the fact that the dog jumped over the seat into my lap mid-trip. I fortunately got him back in the trunk before my Dad got too upset. Also- I apologize for not blogging. I am trying to get back on track and back to a more normal schedule- I am going to wake up at 6:30 tomorrow and get my blog out early.

Well, that ends this post.

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment