Monday, March 3, 2014

Discovering New Music

I just recently discovered Cher Lloyd's music- and she is AWESOME! I think that the only time I had heard her before this week was performing at the Nickelodeon award show or something. She has a ton of AMAZING songs and I am currently searching YouTube for more. I personally like her song "Riot!" best, but here are some of her other good songs:

  • End Up Here
  • Want U Back
  • Oath
  • I Wish
  • Beautiful People
  • Behind the Music
I also recently discovered the band Evanescence. I had known of just two of their songs, but a couple of searches on YouTube gave me a wide selection of their music- some songs that I found to be BETTER than the ones I had already heard!!! Here are some of the songs I found:

  • Hello
  • Going Under
  • All That I'm Living For
  • Missing
  • Like You
  • Snow White Queen
  • Imaginary
  • ... andddd a bunch of others.
My readers should definitely go check these songs out. There are too many to link to, but just search them on youtube and then leave me a comment telling me what you think! If you know of a good song by either of these artists that you think I would like, let me know in the comments!!!

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment