Friday, March 1, 2013

Game Store

As promised, there is a new section in my store! I updated it this morning and now there are video game downloads! There is a download for just about ANY game you could imagine. Most of them are at decent prices too... I saw a download for SimCity4 Deluxe Edition for just $15! That seems like a great deal to me, as in stores the game can get up to prices of $60....

I'd like to, in the future, do some game reviews. If you happen to buy one of the games from my store, please comment down below and tell me how it works and if there were any issues.  Also, if you'd like me to review one of the games you love, please comment below and I will see what I can do. You will need to leave the name of the game, what genre it is, what game system, it's rank of difficulty on a scale of 1-10 (10 being toughest), and what age group you'd recommend the game for. If my store does not have a game you want, please tell me and I will try to fix it.

I've been counting my pageviews today, and I have almost 3,000! To celebrate, I decided I would put up the stats of the countries that have viewed my posts over the whole time my blog has been up. Here they are:
United States
2256
Russia
221
Canada
124
Germany
63
United Kingdom
41
Spain
11
Bulgaria
7
China
6
France
6
Ukraine
6

WOW. I can't believe how much my readers have supported me. I try to check my readings once a day, and I am currently getting about 15 views a day. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I never in a million years would have though I would have readers all around the world. It means a lot to me. One again,
Thanks a Ton,
Maddie




1 comment: