Friday, March 8, 2013

No Math For 2 Weeks!!!! HURRAY!!!!

I am very happy right now for two reasons: One, I smell bacon cooking, and two, AFTER I FINISH ONLY TWO MORE PROBLEMS, I GET TWO WEEKS WITH NO MATH!!!!!!! HIP HIP, HURRAY!!!!! I am finishing up Level H math on IXL today, and I am going to be given a two week break from math homework because of it. Thank you sooooooooo much Dad!!!!

Now back to bacon... I cannot stress how much I love bacon. It has zero carbs, it tastes delicious, and smells good besides. I like my bacon very crisp and crunchy, while the rest of my family prefer their bacon to be kind of limp. I think that is what my next poll is going to be... How you like your bacon. :D

AND... I'M .... DONE!!! I just finished my last problem. I was trying to balance my blogging and math at the same time, since Dad wants both done before he returns from plowing. I had been out helping him, but I got too tired and cold and wound up coming inside. Dad said that I had better have my blog and my math done before he came in or he would be annoyed.... Ok, time for lunch.

I'm back! The bacon was great. With it I had cucumbers and strawberries... a strange and unlikely combo that is surprisingly very tasty. Well, I only have one more blog to do, and then I am done for the day. I want to enter a contest as well, so I am ending my Think a Thought here.

Maddie


No comments:

Post a Comment