Monday, March 4, 2013

An Interview With My Sister

Me: Hello Ashleigh.
Ashleigh: Hello, I am Ashleigh James
Me: How old are you Ashleigh?
Ashleigh: 3!
Me: What is your favorite color?
Ashleigh: Pink
Me: What is your favorite food?
Ashleigh: Grilled Cheese! (grilled cheese sandwich)
Me: Ooh, those are good. What's your favorite thing to drink?
Ashleigh: Lemonade!
Me: Yum! Now Ashleigh, whats your favorite way to pass time?
Ashleigh: Play, read books, and watch movies!!!
Me: And what are some of your favorite movies?
Ashleigh: Victorious, Strawberry Shortcake, Dora, SpongeBob SquarePants, and Thomas the Tank.
Me: What are some of your favorite books?
Ashleigh: Cat in The Hat, The Disney Babies, especially VISITING THE DOCTOR.
Me: Wow, that's cool! What's your favorite candy?
Ashleigh: Root Beer Barrels!
Me: My favorite candies are caramel creams.
\
Let's flip this interview around and let Ashleigh ask ME some questions...

Ashleigh: Do you like cheeseburgers? Do you like dogs? Do you like cats? Do you like tic-tacs?
Me: Yes, Yes, YES! and Yes.
Ashleigh: What is your favorite school subject, and why?
Me: Well, I would say my two favorites are blogging and home economics. I like home economics because I plan on opening a bakery someday and in this class I get experience with both baking and cooking.

Well, I just lost my subject.... Oh well. Can't blame a girl for trying. I can always try again in a few months... or years. Well, this is all I have for this post.

Later,
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment