Saturday, March 9, 2013

NJ

YES!!!! I got back from NJ last night at around 9 o' clock, and went straight to bed after checking my emails. I couldn't even stay up to read my new book! If you are wondering, the book's name is If You're Reading This, It's Too Late. It is the second book in a series of five. The series is based around mystery and the five senses. Here are the titles, in order:

#1- The Name of This Book Is Secret (smell)
#2- If You're Reading This, It's Too Late (sound)
#3- This Book Is Not Good For You (taste)
#4- This Isn't What It Looks Like (sight)
#5- You Have To Stop This (touch)

The books are all by the same author, who uses the pen name Pseudonymous Bosch. Though the author has never revealed his true identity, it is thought that the author's full name is Raphael Simon. The author has an interesting way of writing, such as interrupting the story to put in his own thoughts, and ordering chapters backwards. He refuses to reveal the place or date of anything, or reveal the "true" names of the characters. However, their book names are Yo-Yoji, Cass, and Max-Ernest.

I read the first book and enjoyed it a lot, so while we were up in NJ, Dad bought me the second book. I read about half of it in NJ, and am enjoying it so far. I highly recommend it!

OK, time for an announcement: I have to close the Curiosity Shop. It might close down my blog if I don't remove it. 2 of Dad's blogs were taken down due to this issue, and he had to restart and recreate them. I would hate for that to happen to this blog, since I have 340 posts on it. Sorry about that.

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment