Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The Sims 2 Double Deluxe

I have heard about the sims games, and I have always wanted to play one- and now I can! I was on Amazon yesterday, and I saw that someone was selling a sims 2 double deluxe game pack for only $11.30 (besides, if I ordered before a timer ran out, I could get the game TOMORROW! Naturally I did, so tomorrow I can play the sims!)! 

Now, I have seen the exact same thing in Walmarts for $50.00- so naturally I asked Dad if he would get it for me, since it was an AWESOME price compared to the one at Walmarts. Dad said no, so I decided to earn the money myself. When I want something, I will beg people to give me jobs- and I found them! 

I had $4.30 leftover from past jobs. 
Getting my sister ready for bed- 50 cents
Polishing Grandma's shoes- 50 cents
Shoveling the walkway, including melting the ice- $10
Happy Easter early!!! :)

CH-CHING!!!! The walkway really helped. Now I have money leftover to use for a surprise for my sister- an Easter basket!! Speaking of Easter, I am going back to NJ next week to celebrate Easter with the family.... so no blog for another week. :'(  But after that, I should be in NH for awhile, so I can keep writing consistent blog posts. 

Well, I will tell everyone how the sims game is either tomorrow or Friday- or next week, depending on if I read the shipping date correctly. I am going to end my blog post here, because I still have a mountain of work left to do today.

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment