Tuesday, February 19, 2013

News

Today I opened a store on my blog! Dad discovered a program called Amazon Affiliates where you can create a store and sell stuff on it! If anyone uses my store to get to amazon and then buys something, I get 4% of the money! All of my earnings are going into a bank account for college. So if you need to buy something on amazon, please use the link to my store to get there! If you do, I get 4%! Thank you in advance! (The store can be accessed by clicking the link to it in the section "pages" at the right of your screen) :)
Right now, my store's merchandise includes:

Rare Monster High Dolls

Collector's Book Sets

iPod Accessories

Also, you might be wondering why I changed my blog's background so early. The reason for this is this week is my Dad's birthday! Since coffee is my Dad's favorite drink, and I couldn't find a background of balloons, I put my background as coffee beans! Dad will be turning 47 on the 23rd of February. Last year was Dad's Platinum Birthday- he turned 46 on the 23rd. His Double Platinum Birthday will be his 69th.



I have a family party all planned out for Dad- With decorations, party favors, and I am going to make him a cake on Friday. I want Dad to have the best day ever- he tries so hard to be the best he can for me and my little sister. I love him so much. He works hard to make the best of things even when things don't seem so great. Me and Ashleigh look up to you so much Dad, and love you with all our hearts.


Maddie



No comments:

Post a Comment