Friday, February 22, 2013

CONCERT IN JULY!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!

Yesterday, as I was looking online on Victoria Justice's facebook page, it said she was going on a summer tour. I took a look at some of the places she was playing, and one of them happens to be Holmdel NJ, which is close to where our NJ house is! So I asked Dad if he would take me in July to go see her, because she is my favorite singer, but he said no, because we might be busy. But then my Grandma said she would buy tickets for me and Dad, so now me and my Dad  and my Aunt Michelle are going on the 13th of July to see her perform!

I am very excited to go and see her. Victoria is my favorite singer and actress. I am going to take tons of pictures at the concert and then post them up. Other than that, nothing very exciting has happened. My mom came over today, and we all gave Dad his birthday gifts. Oh yeah... that reminds me.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST DAD EVER!!!!!

Well, technically it isn't Dad's birthday, but since I don't blog on the weekends I decided to say it now. Dad is going to be 47. The start of a better year will be here soon, I hope.

Ok, well me and Dad are going to leave to get the concert tickets now, so I am going to end my blog here.

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment