Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Funny Photos

Sometimes, when I am browsing facebook I enjoy looking at funny pictures that people put up. Many of the pages have weird names, but are updated daily with hilarious photos. My favorite one is "If you're feeling down, here is a picture of a shaved llama." WHAT?!!!? See, I told you the names were weird. But the pictures are classic. *WARNING* Some are not meant for kids, so I will only put up a few. If you are going to look at more, please get your parent's permission. Here are my favorite funny pictures:












As you can see, some can be pretty stupid. But hey, isn't almost anything funny kind of stupid? I want to make this blog interesting, so I went and found a site where you can make your own captioned pictures. Here is one that I created using the site-

FLUFFY!!!!

Now, I propose a challenge- a funny challenge too- I challenge all of my readers to create a hilarious picture using the following link, and then save it on the site, and finally leave the link to your picture in the comments of this post. Do your worst, guys- or in this case, your funniest. The person with the funniest creation gets the picture featured in next Monday's Think a Thought!! The contest ends at 11:59 a.m. on Sunday, so please get your comments in by then.

Thanks,
Maddie

LINK TO CONTEST WEBSITE----- CLICK HERE!

1 comment:

  1. http://cheezburger.com/7097078272 Here is my entry.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete