Monday, February 25, 2013

Help Me Get More Followers Please

Hey, I'd love to get some more readers to my blog. I really work hard on it, and it would be great if you could tell your friends about it. If you know anyone who has a facebook or twitter, please ask them to share or tweet my blog. You can find the button for this on the right side of your screen (you may have to scroll down a little). Thanks guys. Also, I'd really appreciate it if you'd check out my blog. You can find it in the "pages" section of my blog to the right of your screen. It is under the link "Maddie's Curiosity Shop".

If you're in a mood for shopping, please also check out my Dad's two stores at:

www.buybuymomma.blogspot.com - Baby Needs From Kid to Teen
www.sportsjerseyjunction.com - Autographed Jerseys and Other Signed, Rare Sports Gear

I will try to add new merchandise to my store weekly, so please check back for updates. If you are looking for anything specific that I do not have, please comment below and I will try to find it for you.



If you need to go to Amazon for anything, please go to my store and use the link to Amazon from there. I will still get 4% of the money for anything you buy after clicking the link through my site. Also, if you know anyone who shops A LOT on Amazon, please direct them to hear and my Dad's websites.

Thanks again.

Ok, now back to business! Lucky's birthday is coming up, and he is going to be 2!!! I am going to get him a small tub of PupCream (a type of ice cream for dogs) and a bag of Puperoni Treat Stix, as they are his favorite treat. I also happen to have a $2 off my purchase coupon. I keep getting coupons and free samplers from the brand of dog food Lucky eats. While they don't look very appetizing to me, they do SMELL great. And Lucky seems to love them, so what the heck.

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment