Friday, August 24, 2012

Yesterday Again

Yesterday, I went out with my friend Cassie. It was her birthday, and she invited me along. We had a ton of fun. First we went to the Keene Buffet, which is a Chinese buffet. It was really good food. My courses were as follows:

Round 1: Lo Mein, Egg Roll, some type of Peanut Chicken, a biscuit thing,  a chicken finger.
Round 2: Lo Mein, biscuit, rice
Round 3: A bowl of chocolate pudding
Round 4: Ice cream

After the restaurant, we went back to Cassie's house to get the rest of her family and change into our swimsuits. After that, we went to Gilmore Pond to swim. It was awesome. After this, I went home. It was still a great day though.

Other than that, I guess the only thing I have to say is.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASSIE!!! :)
That's all for today.
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment