Thursday, August 16, 2012

New Blog Out

My latest blog was created by me and my sister. It is pretty lame right now, as I haven't had too much time to work on it. It is going to be a Wizard101 fan blog, once I am finished with it. I already DESIGNED it really well. It just needs some cool stuff about W101. At the moment, it has a post about the current House-Apalooza.

Speaking of which, the apalooza is still going on for those of you who are interested. There is 50% off of select housing items (what a sale, at least for W101). But enough about the sale. I have been blogging, sharing, liking, etc. like crazy for the past few days so that I can win a house.

Please take the time to check out my newest blog, me and my sister worked hard on it. Well, mostly I worked hard. But she is part of it too. Anyway, the blog is called The Opposite Wizards, since me and my sister are life and death wizards. You can view it through this link:
www.oppositewizards.blogspot.com

Thanks!
Maddie and Ashleigh
Owners of The Opposite Wizards

No comments:

Post a Comment