Monday, August 6, 2012

Lucky's Dream

When my dog Lucky is asleep, I assume that he dreams. He always drools, and occasionally, he will bark and it looks like he is running. I am guessing that other dog owners wonder what THEIR dog dreams about. Here is a chart that I created.

CAUTION: THIS CHART WAS MADE BY MADDIE AND WILL NOT ACTUALLY TELL WHAT YOUR DOG DREAMS ABOUT. THIS WAS MADE AS A FUN CHART TO WHAT I THINK.


Maddies Think A Thought Dreams For Dogs Chart

Dream Motion
Dream
Should You Wake Your Dog???
Drool
Probably food… what else do dogs slobber over???
Yes, probably. Wake them up and promptly give them real food!
Whimpers
A bigger, intimidating dog- or you scolding your dog.
Yes, of course! Why let your dog suffer a nightmare? Do we like them? No. So I doubt that dogs do either.
Barking
Probably a cat. Or dreaming of running after a squirrel. For Lucky, probably being put on his chain.
No. Do not wake your dog if he is barking or growling. Lucky almost bit Dad once when he tried to wake him.
Sleep-running
Chasing something. Why else would a dog run???
No. Chasing is a good dream for your dog. Leave him be and let him have his good dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment