Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Contest Suspense

I entered quite a few Wizard101 raffles, and I am still waiting to see if I won. I know that I lost on two of them(BOO!!!!!) but I have 3 left. One gets drawn tomorrow, and one is drawn later today, and another is drawn today. I am on edge.

I have these houses that I lost and could possibly win:
The Royal Playhouse (Given by Paige's Page)
The Watchtower Hall  (Given by the Friendly Necromancer)
Celestial Observatory (Given by Wizard101 Central)
Life House (Given by Diary of a Wizard)
Ice House (Given by Ravenwood Radio)

I also entered a raffle for 5000 crowns that is going until tomorrow. If I win that, it would be a nice thing for losing the other contests. Please wish me luck with my contests. Thanks,
Maddie

P.S. If I DO win, the prize is going to be a gift for dad :)


No comments:

Post a Comment