Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Little Men

Yesterday, I went to see an awesome play with my nanny.  It was called Little Men, and it was derived from the book "Little Men" by Louisa May Alcott. It was super advanced stage that must have cost over 1000 dollars. The actors and actresses were stunning. There were musical numbers too, and the costumes were so cool.

The play centers off of Jo, who in the last book was a young woman, starting her own life and running a school for boys. As the story progresses, more boys (and girls) are welcomed into the family of Jo and her family, and it unfolds into a really funny story.

It was a really good play, and it is a good opportunity for aspiring actors to get a taste of what acting is like. The play was very kid friendly also. At the end of each kids performance, there is a chance to get the autograph of each actor/actress.

That's all I really have to say for today. Tomorrow I will talk about the AWESOME time I had today with my friend Cassie, but for now, be satisfied with what I told you.
Later,
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment