Friday, August 17, 2012

Hospital by day, Hospital by night

I have been in and out of the hospital this week with my mom, who is having problems with breathing and is getting bloated. It is either a problem with the liver or spleen, and she might have to get her stomach drained. YUCK. As long as it makes her feel better.

I spent the night at the hospital 2 nights ago until about 11:00 at night, and it was very boring and terrible. Ashleigh and me both got to bed late and were tired and cranky the next day. 2 days later (namely today,) we ended up going back to a different hospital, one that was equally if not MORE boring.

It took hours and hours, and they barely did anything, just kept us waiting. Mom STILL isn't better. But she got a prescription today that should help her, so I am going to wait and see if she gets better.

Me and Ashleigh semi-entertained ourselves by playing "My Couch" and Hide n' Seek. We also went for walks and trips to the cafeteria with dad. Still, it was pretty awful.
Well, that's about all I have to say.
Next Week,
Maddie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Beautiful.....surgery went well today.

    I have an idea for you to write about that I think your followers may find interesting. Why not write about the story of Swan Song?

    I love you.

    Mommy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete