Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Best Day Ever!!!!

I am having a super awesome day today! At first it started off pretty sucky, with tons of school work and extra math. I went to my swimming lesson, came back, ate lunch, and by the time I was done with that, good news was waiting for me in my email.

This was the good news:
Congratulations!

You were picked as a winner in the Ravenwood Ball & Birthday Bash Giveaway from Diary of a Wizard with prizes from Wizard101!

You can redeem the code at http://www.wizard101.com/redeem

1 - Majestic Bundle Code OR Pagoda Gauntlet Code:

PL58D9L3J53546MQQ548 ( this code has now been used, sneaky rip off people! hahaha! )


Thanks for participating & enjoy your Wizard101 loot!
~Fallon Shadowblade
http://www.diaryofawizard.com

I went online, redeemed my code, and I won.... the MAJESTIC BUNDLE!! I was sooooo excited. I couldn't believe I had actually WON! Nothing like that usually happens to me.. but now I have an awesome house with pets and stuff. I am very happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment