Thursday, November 10, 2011

Some Things You Just Can't Do Without Smiling

Have you ever had a moment were you just can't stop smiling? Or ever not been able to frown when listening to a certain type of music? If you love to smile, then this think a thought is for you. Some of the things that do it for me are newborn puppies, music ( preferably the Monkees ), and the smell of cookies in the oven.

Now I will explain how these things make me smile.Newborn puppies are just so cute, they melt my heart. I smile and smile and smile. The Monkees have such a friendly music style that's so cheerful and bright, it makes me smile and know things are good. The cookies smell good. It makes me smile when I think about eating them too ... Did you know that the aroma of chocolate makes a person smile automatically?

Now, while there are a lot of good things to make you happy, there are a lot of things to make you sad too. A few for me are: Death. It's so unhappy when a friend or loved one dies. Smelly gasoline fumes. They get up my nose and stay there to bug me. Also I feel like I am eating fumes. My sister's poopy diapers. The smell! Save my poor nose!

Well, here are some things to smile about try them out when you get a chance.

Til' later,
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment