Thursday, November 17, 2011

Advertisements

Hi there! It's me again, and I have good news. Maddie's Think a Thought may have new followers soon. And you know what new followers mean. New posts! Well, there are new posts every day, but these will be reader requests. ( Don't be shy, if you want to know about something, just comment, and I will see what I can do for you.)

Now, you might ask, why will the site hopefully have more members soon? Well, that's simple. Advertising! I will be advertising my website in my library, and hopefully before Christmas I will have more than 3 members ( No offense). If I get about 20 more PUBLIC followers, then I might start using a program called AdSense. AdSense allows me to put real, yes real advertisements on my website. And, on top of that, for each click on an ad, I get paid!

So readers, please be ready. I will also be adding some new items, like whenever a new post comes out, you will get e-mailed. Also I might add a search box. Then, if you have a favorite post that you want to show your friend, you don't have to go through ten  pages to get to it. Just put the name in the search box and- WHAMMO! Your favorite post.

Cya later,
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment