Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Another Bad Day

Today has been a usual bad day. I was woken up by my sister ( ugh ) and she was trampling all over my clothing I had on the floor. I yelled: Get out of my room! She got out. But still. I got downstairs, and couldn't find anything to eat but a bowl of cereal. Then Dad announced that we were going to clean up.

I got stuck cleaning my desk and helping Ashleigh clean the floors. I tied cloth to her feet, and then I tied a wet cloth to mine, and we walked around for awhile ( not on the carpet ). A major funny part was when I gave Ashleigh a drop of lemon juice ... she made such a face! It was hilarious.

Now, Dad has gone to visit my mom, and I am here writing my Think a Thought. I hope you like it Dad, and all my readers. I hope my day improves, and I think it will when I am done with my math .. Then I am going on my Wizard 101.

Well, see ya next time,
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment