Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Interesting facts about me


Here are some things that you might not know about me that are interesting: I sing in the choir at St. Patrick's church in Jaffery NH every Saturday from 6-7. I am one belt away from getting my black belt in karate, and I am only 10 years old. I have lived in NJ until I was about 5 or 6. I started karate when I was 3 years old. I never crawled when I was a baby, I sort of hobbled around on all fours.

I run 2 websites: www.absoluteanimals.blogspot.com, and www.maddiesthinkathought.blogspot.com. ( Note: Maddie's Think a Thought can no longer be found on search engines because of unspecified circumstances, so please write down the web address if necessary.) I am a poet in the making, and I am great with computer and writing skills.

I am sorry that this was not much of a Think a Thought. It is late at night, and I promise to make up for it in tomorrow's think a thought.

Good night,
Maddie



No comments:

Post a Comment