Saturday, November 5, 2011

Poets Corner?

Ok, I am really sorry about this. I hope none of you think this place is becoming a poetry blog, because it's not. It's just I like poetry alot now, so expect a little more of it. So, here are 2 new poems.

Ode to Ashleigh
Ashleigh's my sister,
Ashleigh's a dear,
Always an angel,
Never a fear.
Sometimes we fight,
Like sisters do.
But believe me it's better,
Than when she goes poo.
My sis is a baby,
2 years old,
And just like her sis she's allergic to mold.
Me and Ashleigh will never part,
Always each other and always smart.

Friends

Friends are always there for you,
And though you sometimes fight,
You almost always work it out,
And make it feel alright,
You share your secrets and your fears,
Your dreamings and your tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment