Tuesday, September 27, 2011

So Many Options

" You can do this, you can do that, you can ..." That is my dad naming the endless list of options on what I can write about on my think a thought. Maybe that's why I have trouble finding different and interesting topics to keep my readers happy. There are so many things I can write about, it overwhelms me. And ( note to Dad ) being told a million different suggestions doesn't help. I know that after a few posts about Lucky, I have to stop.

I figured that two posts about Halloween would be enough until Halloween. Speaking of which, I have my vampire fangs now! Yes, that includes fake blood capsules to trick my friends, plus awesome black and white makeup. Anyway, to get back on track. I can't go on and on about one topic, I need new information to keep my readers happy. That's why I suggested commenting to let me know what you wanted to read, and add on's for my old posts. As I have told everyone before, public followers are highly appreciated, but no scaring other readers, the editor, or me with comments or creepy followers, etc. Thank you,
Madison

1 comment:

  1. I had asked to see more on the Loch Ness monster. What happened to that?

    ReplyDelete