Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A Sad Goodbye To A Pet

I was very sad this weekend. I had to let my toad, Todd, go. I caught him outside on the front lawn, and kept him as a pet. Unfortunately, he was starting to starve, as I couldn't find enough bugs for him. So yesterday, I set Todd free. I hope that he will be able to find his family, and I always will remember him. He was a nice little toad, but because I had to let him go, Dad said we might get a tank of fish instead ... YAY! So last night I was looking online for different fish, and I have decided that if we get fish, they will be tropical. Naturally there is a lot of planning ahead, just in case, but I have a strong feeling about the fish. If and when we get fish, they are sure to make it to Maddie's Think a Thought.
Cya in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment