Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Back to Halloween

Ok, I have decided! I will be going as a vampire, final. But will I survive the haunted houses, tricks not treats, and creepy costumes? Probably. Well, the tricks not treats will be disappointing, skipping the haunted houses will be good, and costumes don't freak me out. Well, one costume DID creep my friend out. It was Halloween, and she was out trick-or-treating, and when she turned to look behind her shoulder, a guy dressed as a clown was following her. No more trick-or-treating for her. Granted she is 15, but even if she were younger, I think she would have stayed in a different part of town. I have never really been creeped out on Halloween. Alright, so that's a lie. Once I went up to a house, and they had a pumpkin out. I suspected nothing until it moved and scared the pants off me. These past Halloweens I have gone as:
1 year old: Piglet
2 year old: Ladybug
3-7: Witch
8 years old: Tinker Bell
9 years old: Skeletal Bride
10 years old: Vampire

Bye for now, in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment