Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Ashleigh's ' Bee-bee'


For those of you who don't know, Ashleigh is my nearly-2 sister. Ashleigh has been going pee-pee in the pot for a while now, but every time, she comes running in to the office,shouting " Bee-bee! Bee-bee." Bee-bee is  her word for pee-pee. I have a few funny stories about her too...  Ashleigh comes upstairs (she climbs on her own now ) saying " Bee-bee! Bee-bee!" She doesn't have a diaper on because I was too lazy to put one on her after she went. Dad went to flush it, and then I noticed- Ashleigh had wandered off somewhere! I looked around for her until I heard the triumphant cry of ' Bee-bee! ' from the living room. Ashleigh came running out, arms in the air, grinning and shouting bee-bee. Dad came and saw the ' bee-bee'. It was sitting in a neat little puddle a few feet away from the expensive rug. ' Ashleigh! How could you? ' I cried. ' Bee-bee '! Almost every time she goes, Ashleigh tries to put her hand in. She hasn't succeeded yet, but someday she will. ( She also has a knack for trying to pick up Lucky's poop. Yuck! )

Well anyway, there is Ashleigh's bee-bee story. I am sure I will write about her again, but til then,

Cya in the next!

No comments:

Post a Comment