Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Shoe Episode

' What, do you want me to do? Kiss your paw and make it better? ' That's me talking to Lucky. I had banged my fist down on his paw, not to be mean, but to make sure he didn't think he got away with something. Well, what would you do if you found your dog chewing on your shoe? Ok, I admit, part of it is my fault. I know he is a puppy, henceforth I should pick up my shoes. But I was SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO HIM!!! He should know better by now. What is it, the 4th time I've caught him now?  And I did kiss his paw, but you know what the little rat did? He walked over and started playing with Dad, as in roughhousing, as if nothing ever happened! Talk about snobby! Here I was, trying to make it up to him, and he was completely ignoring me! Alright, so I learned my lesson. I will keep my shoes up on the desk now. ( The desk that is chewed up because of some one. ) Ok, so Lucky learned his lesson, hopefully won't chew shoes again, and all is well that ends well.

Next Post!

No comments:

Post a Comment