Friday, September 30, 2011

Mad

Have you ever had a day when you just feel disgusted with the world? I am having one of those days. It started out bad to begin with. The dog made a giant mess in his crate, and I had to clean up. My sister, who has the sniffles, was being a big grouch. I ended up having only yogurt for breakfast. My day got a little better after the nanny left and I got to go outside with Lucky. However, with every good thing, there is a bad thing.

I got called inside to take care of my grumpy little sister for a few hours, but at least it was better than math. Yech! After I went downstairs with Ashleigh, all hell broke loose. She would not stop howling and screaming. Wahh Wahh here, Wahh Waah there. When I came up, Dad told me if I did my think a thought, which I am doing currently, we could go for pizza. I am nearly done with this think a thought, so pizza, here I come!

Cya in the next!

No comments:

Post a Comment