Tuesday, January 13, 2015

I don't know what to write about...

I honestly have no clue what to write about anymore. I want to write poetry, but I've been doing too much of that lately. Right now, I am sitting at my laptop, staring blankly at the screen hoping something will come to me but... nothing is. My mind is somehow free and clear: un-stressed and clarified. It's a nice feeling, but it sucks when you are trying to write a blog post late at night. Normally I can type these out within 15 minutes, but today has just been... different.

Dad left for NY again... more work stuff. I didn't miss karate because of it though. Which I'm glad about. Karate is good stress-relief and exercise and I literally don't know what I'd do without it. I missed ONE CLASS last week (That's 1 out of 5 classes missed) and I felt like I hadn't gone for weeks. Getting back into the dojo on Monday was awesome- especially the 10 o'clock morning class. I may whine and grumble about getting up early, but I really missed my morning workout last week,

Anyway, it's kinda late so I'll wrap my post up here.

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment