Thursday, January 15, 2015

-~-~-~-~-

I have nothing better to blog about, so I figured I'd talk about one of my pet peeves. Something I really hate that people do is when people think they can just ignore you for, oh, a year or so and then text you out of the blue saying they want to talk again. I hate this because it's so rude- people who only talk to you if it's CONVENIENT for them. I know a few people who ignore me for months on end, even if I try texting them, and then suddenly text me from nowhere because they need help talking to someone I know. The heck?! No. You just DON'T DO THAT. I believe in second chances and all, but some people do this so relentlessly that it clearly won't change any time soon.

Another pet peeve of mine is when people use others for bragging rights. "Oh, I'm dating THIS person, and therefore that makes me better than everyone" when really, all you're doing is using someone as armcandy and a person to whine your problems at. If you're going to have a relationship like that, okay, fine. There's probably more stuff involved and I really don't care. What I care about is when you start making drama-filled facebook posts every other day to get your point across. NO ONE CARES. HONESTLY. Keep your problems between you and that person or whoever else is included in the problem, but don't drag others in.

Those are just two of my biggest pet peeves, and I have a lot more that I won't include. I'm not trying to point fingers with this post, I'm just speaking (or in this case, writing) my mind. 

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment