Monday, January 26, 2015

Dad's Grades

Today, my grandma and I were unpacking some boxes from when she moved, and we found some old report cards! Being homeschooled, I don't get "grades" from school, but I was still interested in my Dad's grades to see how he did when he was my age. A's, B's, the OCCASIONAL B-... it amused me to see things from the past. I don't know. I just wanted to put up a short paragraph about that, I find it interesting.

Other than cleaning, I am in the process of writing a paper  on the book "I am David". It is a book that has won many awards, and was written in 1963 about a young boy named David who was raised in a concentration camp until the age of 12 and then escapes. I am almost done with it, and it will be published on The Book Stack tomorrow. I think I've said this before, but I'm not allowed to publish school projects on here anymore, so I'll leave a link to the other blog below.

www.thebookstak.blogspot.com

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment