Monday, August 18, 2014

SURPRISE!

Today, my Aunt Michelle from NJ came to NH to visit- but my grandma didn't know! Dad and Aunt Michelle had planned the trip about a week prior, and Dad let me in on the surprise so I could help out. My job? I had to keep Grandma out of the house for about an hour so my Dad could hide Aunt Michelle's car behind the house. We got back JUST at the right time- The car had JUST been parked a few minutes before we arrived.

Here is how the surprise went when we returned:
(Aunt Michelle is seated at a table, the table is about 10-20 feet from the kitchen island.)
*Enter Ashleigh*
*Ashleigh walks to the island and puts down bags(groceries). Does not see Aunt Michelle.*
*Enter me. I see Aunt Michelle and wave.*
*Enter Grandma. Grandma walks right PAST Aunt Michelle, pretty much looks at her, turns to Dad, and starts talking.*
*Aunt Michelle speaks up and says "MA!"*
*...AND Grandma jumps 5,000,000 feet in the air and screams "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"*
*END SCENE.*

What is the best surprise you have ever pulled on anyone? Let me know in the comments!

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment