Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Good Luck

I just wanted to write a short post basically wishing my Dad good luck at his job interview today. He left to go to NJ yesterday and from there he went to NY- and he is probably in the middle of his interview right now. He will be coming back home tonight and should be back at roughly 1:30 A.M. To keep ourselves occupied, my sister, grandma and I went out shopping in Keene yesterday. We ended up getting me and Ashleigh outfits for our consecration this Friday and eating dinner at a Chinese Buffet.

Today, I have been doing homework and cleaning a little and my sister has been playing with her toys and watching movies. Later, I have karate and also me and grandma are going to make maple fudge- I will post the recipe tomorrow along with pictures. I would have done a video, but my computer has been running slow and while the video editing does not take long, it takes about 4 hours to upload a 3 minute video to YouTube (and I have to upload it to YouTube first, I can't just put it straight into the blog).

Anyways, thanks for reading, and GOOD LUCK DAD!!! <3

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment