Thursday, August 28, 2014

Inspiring Quote Spot

Everyone needs a little inspiration sometimes... and so I give all my readers a good idea! Around your desk/work station, create a small area of inspirational quotes, whether they are framed, hung, or are just little post it papers. I keep post it notes stuck around my desk and have made a small display of quotes that I can look up to as I do my homework throughout the day. Some of my favorites are:

"Everything will be OK in the end. If it's not OK, it's not the end."
"Who you are is God's gift to you. What you become is your gift to God."

"In a world where you can be anything, be yourself."

I've also seen craft projects in magazines that actually inspired my little collection of quotes where you can make a whole little station of sorts for your quotes, among other things.  ===>

I also decorate the back and sides of my desk with pictures that either my family or friends draw/color for me, as I feel it adds some personality to my desk. Let me know in the comments what your favorite quote is, OR how you personalize your desk!

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment