Thursday, August 14, 2014

Maple Fudge Recipe

As promised, here is the recipe (along with a few pictures)! Finally, I tell you guys I am going to put something up and ACTUALLY put it up! I pat myself on the back. In any case, here is the recipe! I hope you enjoy it as much as my family does, and remember: If you need any ingredients, you can get them at Buy Buy Momma!




You will need:
2 3/4 cups brown sugar (light OR dark)
2 cups heavy whipping cream
2 tbsp white sugar
2 tbsp light corn syrup
1 tsp vanilla bean paste
(OPTIONAL) you can add 1 tbsp of maple syrup for extra flavor!

Prep:
Stir together all of you ingredients on the stove and bring to a boil. Keeping at a medium boil, stirring constantly for 5 minutes. Do a soft ball test, and the fudge should form a medium ball. Next, fill a large bowl (bigger than the pan you are cooking your fudge in) with icy water. Put the fudge pan into the water (it should float on top) and stir your fudge like that for 5 minutes. Have a pan prepared, either buttered or lined with parchment paper, and pour your fudge into it. Leave for 20 minutes and it should be ready to eat! Enjoy!

Maddie



No comments:

Post a Comment