Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Apologies

I apologise to my readers for all the poetry lately- I have been blogging late at night (as I am right now) and poetry is easier for me to do. I am going to get back on track and start writing regular posts again, but I have been busy with work and other things. I am currently taking a Social Psychology course from Wesleyan University and also am taking a course in calculus. I am also preparing for my consecration which is about 1 1/2 weeks away.

However, I have also been having a lot of fun- Dad had some of his friends over last weekend and I had a great time being a hostess and baking/cooking for them. I also got to go fishing with them once before they left (it was a fishing trip). On that subject, congratulations anyone who went! Dad and his friends caught 75 fish between them in 1 1/2 days- from the same lake! I find that very impressive, being that afterwards, not only did Dad come back and grill burgers for lunch but he also stayed up talking til 11:30 with his friends! Had I caught that many fish, plus canoeing, I would have come home and literally collapsed. On the floor.\

Anyway, it's getting late again, so I will end this post here. Once again, sorry for all the poetry, I am resuming normal blogging (and hopefully a normal schedule) tomorrow.

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment