Monday, June 23, 2014

The Snipping Tool

Today I want to talk about one of my favorite tools installed on my computer- the snipping tool! You can literally take a picture of anything that is on your computer screen, and I find it amazingly useful. Me and one of my friends pass time playing the Sims 3, and use the tool to snip photos of our newly created sims. It is much easier than digging through files to find sloppy screenshots from the built in game camera.

The snip tool is also useful if you want to show someone a technical problem with your computer if you are corresponding through IM or email. It goes as far as you want and best of all? It's free and installed on most computers! You can go through your list of apps and find it and add it to your toolbar if you want- that's what I did. It also allows you to write on pictures, though I usually don't because my internet "writing" looks more like my little sister playing on Paint.

I hope you like the snip tool as much as I do! It can be fun if you want to take pictures in a game- let me know how you like it in the comments!

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment