Friday, June 6, 2014

Home Alone

Due to another one of Grandma's doctors appointments, I get the joy of staying home... but this time, all ALONE! My sister decided to go with Dad and Grandma, and I hadn't gotten enough schoolwork done to go. So, 3 hours later, here I am, STILL alone (even though the appointment was supposed to be finished, oh, about an hour and a half ago) and I am not at all pleased. Currently, I have everything done except for my math (being I hate math with a passion). I hope my family gets home soon, because I am getting kind of worried. Did something go wrong at the doctors?

I hope not. I have eaten lunch, played with Lucky, worked on schoolwork and checked FaceBook. There have been no phone calls whatsoever, for me or for anyone else. I am getting EXTREMELY bored (if you can't tell from how this post is being written). At least Dad said he would take me fishing when they got back. I am going to end this post here because I am putting up a second post today- the dreaded paper on Atlas Shrugged! It turned out better than I expected though... I hope you enjoy it!

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment