Monday, June 16, 2014

A Morbid Death Calculator and other things to do when you are bored

Today I am going to be blogging about: DEATH. I know, I know, it sounds grim, but it really isn't. I was bored earlier today and looked up a calculator that would give me a rough estimate of when I would die. Naturally it is fake, but it occupied me for a little. It turns out that I will die on December 24th of 2080- at age 79. Well, at least I'll have had a full life... HAHA. Here is the link:
http://www.deathclock.com/

Another thing that my Dad actually found to do today is the game "Find the Invisible Cow". It's very funny, and a very addicting time killer. You can unlock 2 animals (3 if your willing to make a donation). The aim of the game is to basically move your mouse around and listen to the different sounds. As the sounds get louder, you can identify where the cow (or other animal) is. Check it out here: http://findtheinvisiblecow.com/

The last thing I recommend to do if your bored is to make ice cream! I found another recipe online that goes with my ice cream maker, but can actually work with any maker. It was for vanilla ice cream so it used vanilla extract, but in all honesty you can use any flavor/extract you want and also you can substitute stevia or artificial sweetener for sugar. Here is the link to the recipe- my family made it using butterscotch extract and it turned out great!
http://krups.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/96/~/ice-cream-recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment