Monday, June 2, 2014

Fishing!

Yesterday, my Dad and I went fishing for the first time in 3 years! We have been REALLY busy with family business these past couple of years and haven't had much time to relax and do fun stuff... so this year we are going to try to do more active and fun things! I have already gotten Dad to agree hiking Mt. Monadnock again over the summer, and we also plan on canoeing, fishing and hiking in the woods and also going to parks more often for my sister.

Speaking of parks... dad also took me and my sister to a playground yesterday. For those of you who don't know, my sister LOVES to swing really high on the swings. She had let go a little earlier and my Dad warned her to hold onto the chains. She let the swing get to the height of its arc and then said: "It's OKAY!...." and fell right off the swing, doing a flip in midair on the way down.

My sister landed in a faceplant, mouth open and ended up (LITERALLY) eating dirt. Ouch! Luckily for her (and us) she only ended up with a scratch on her nose and a split lip... she recovered in about 10 minutes and hasn't complained today.

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment