Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Statistics

This week, my Dad has given me a break on schoolwork in math and instead of IXL, I get to do statistics work! I find statistics are WAY more fun than the usual math I do- I've already made a good chart of it! I took note of hair and eye color of the people in my karate school and then turned the data into a chart. I then took down the median, mode and range for both the male and female students/parents and got the following results:


Mean: 1.3 (roughly)
Median: Tie between types F and I
Mode: Types B and E





Mean: 2.1 (roughly)
Median: Tie between types E, F, and G
Mode: Type A


Key:
Hair, Eye
A- Brown, Brown
B- Black, Brown
C- Grey, Blue
D- Red, Blue
E- Blond, Brown
F- Blond, Blue
G- Brown, Blue
H- Grey, Green
I- Grey, Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment